Thursday, September 20, 2012

SCORE!

This week has been bargain week! Sorry, if you are still waiting on those roman shades, I've been too busy shopping!

It started at The Clothesline a consignment sale here in Richmond. After visiting the last kids sale in March (my first ever consignment sale) to say it was a little hectic would be an understatement, I decided I should purge some of our stuff.

Since I consigned I got to shop early! I scored big with lots of good stuff but this took the cake:

$28.50 ladies!  $28.50!!!!  That long sleeved smocked Christmas dress would cost double that new.  Don't even get me started on what that Burberry dress would cost new!!  I love dresses.  I really love little girl dress.  And I have a weakness for Burberry.  Bummer for the hubs (who actually might have a little crush of his own on that tan plaid print).  However, I worked in the apparel industry way too long (and I almost went to work for them!).  I know pretty close to how much that dress cost to make, and it wasn't close to $145!  I just can't justify it for a babe.  And I may or may not have bought something in a size 3.  What can I say? I love a deal and quality clothes.  Combine them and I get all giddy and make a phone call to squeal with a girlfriend the minute I get in my car  I am totally excited!

I scored again today at Salvation Army & Michaels!  But that is a post of it's own!

No comments:

Post a Comment