Monday, October 15, 2012

We interrupt this kitchen makeover for...

We interrupt this kitchen paint makeover for some good ole fashion October fun.

I'm not going to lie.  I'm done priming, but I haven't even cut in the color yet.  I'm one of those.  Cut in and then roll.  I don't understand why people do it the other way around.  If you are please explain your theory.  Honestly, I'd like to know.  And I will add that I have done a bit more prepping.  Sanding (big time) some doors and trim.  I am finally ready to cut in but, Little Miss has been up all night with a double ear infection (Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights).  However, she is on meds and should be feeling better soon.

But, I don't feel bad about not painting because this is what we chose to do instead.  Be warned:  it's photo heavy, but Grandma will be happy!

We headed out to the pumpkin patch where we waited for an hour before we even got thru the gates.


 Our cousins joined us, where it helped pass the time and was a great opportunity to take some pics!
Little Miss with local celebrity Shelly Perkins! 
I don't hug all celebrities, just the ones, I happen to be related to!  I know, lucky me!

Happy boys = Happy mama
Little Miss liked the straw.  She couldn't stop playing with it.




 Back home and still being silly
 Pumpkin carving time!
 Serious stuff

 Then some tree climbing time!
Happy Fall Y'all!  Think that cutting in is goign to have to wait...I've got to get the dust off of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment