Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Nursery Sneak Peek..Artwork

Upon learning we were having a girl, my grandmothers sister offered up some artwork that was in their room as children. Remember, I already have the furniture! This was the icing on the cake! I couldn't wait for it to come!

Now it hangs on the wall in our nursery. I can't believe it. It means so much to have these pieces and keep them in our family. I hope Little Miss will enjoy them!
The first picture is Awakening by Bessie Pease Gutmann. In the early 1900's she was considered a well known magazine and book illustrator.

The second Just A Little Dream by Annie Benson Mueller. There wasn't as much to find on her. Except if I wanted her address and phone number, because apparently, google has found her for me....hmmmm

Here is the picture as it was in their house (above the bed):

Tomorrow is the big reveal! Are you ready?

For previous nursery post see these Pink,Frames, Sneak Peek, Gallery Wall in progress, Gallery Wall Reveal, Linens

No comments:

Post a Comment