Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pour some sugar

Remember these beauties



I blogged about them here when I first got them. I was so excited. Needless to say they took a lot more work than I thought they would. Those beautiful painted flowers & fruit would not come off! I decided to make the "chalkboard" go all the way around the jar. I cleaned, prepped, painted, personalized....and my best friend took them home with her.
The greenery you see is the inside (behind the paint). I don't have a picture of them filled, since they traveled by air back to FL, we decided it was best mot to fill them! Hopefully she is enjoying them as much as I am missing them. I'm sure she is excited to come in a few days and scout out what she will take back this time.

And you are welcome for the Bon Jovi brain worm! Check out some other fun tips and tutorials over at A2Z

No comments:

Post a Comment