Friday, April 1, 2011

Recipe Refresh

An easy refresh that makes a huge difference:
Cleaning up and editing the recipe box.

I'm a recipe girl. I like to have a place for all my favorites in one place. My recipe box was slammed full of cut outs and print outs and odd sized cards. The dividers were two different sizes. There were not enough dividers for how I wanted to organize them.

So as a girl without a craft box and without a home to do some DIY, I am able to get a lot of things done that I just didn't have time to do before! As lame as the project felt at first, it really felt quite good to have it completed!

I got some fun colored cardstock at Michaels and went to town!

Then I refiled all my recipes under their correct label.
Easy peasy. And now pretty too!

No comments:

Post a Comment